NHS is a nationally recognized society for high achieving students at Venture. Members of NHS must meet the following criteria:
- Be of Sophomore standing or above
- Maintain a GPA of 3.0 or above
- Complete 20 hours of community service each year
- Participate in the Peer Tutoring program twice per year
- Be without any N's or U's in classes
NHS will have an induction ceremony each fall for new members and supports the efforts of the V2 club in terms of service.
To join NHS, please contact Mrs. Norton or Mrs. Esplin for application and details.